Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wolf T-Shirts Are AWESOME!


So I've come to the conclusion over the last few days that wolf t-shirts are AMAZING. In order to fit in here at Montana I need to buy one. You guys all know the type of shirts I'm talking about. They usually feature one or more wolves (or wolfs) on the front of a t-shirt sometimes running, sometimes howling at the moon, sometimes snarling and always looking totally 100% awesome.

We are lucky enough to have some of these wolf t-shirts at our KOA gift store. But they aren't your average, ordinary wolf shirts...these shirts are two-toned and feature several wolves on the front, but offer a special challenge....there are 9 hidden wolves somewhere on shirt.Who could resist a shirt like that?

Yesterday a lady came into the store and freaked out when she saw our wolf shirts..."Oh...my...gosh....I HAVE TO HAVE THIS SHIRT....JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIRT" she exclaimed. She then made me hide the wolf shirt until she came back with more money. Simply stated, she flipped out. With good reason, they ARE awesome...I spent the afternoon today in town looking for a sweet wolf t-shirt to buy for myself. I think I found a winner. I'm going to look GOOD in this shirt.

Emily was kind enough to send me a link to this amazing wolf t-shirt website...check it out!

http://www.guidespot.com/guides/wolf_shirt_facts_amazon

2 comments:

  1. On a related note, you should enjoy these:

    http://www.holytaco.com/wolf-spirit-t-shirt-photo-gallery

    http://www.holytaco.com/7-possibilities-next-wolf-t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL laugh REALLY hard when I look at that website... "When you wear a wolf shirt you become invisible to the human eye." GOSH IT IS FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete